"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11





Thursday, September 30, 2010

God is Good!

I just want to say, God is Good! (All the time!) As I was driving home from work I was contemplating just how we would pay for the adoption. I just kept telling myself, God is faithful and will provide a way. He led us here and isn't going to leave us now!

When I went to the mailbox there was a note from a friend, here is what is said:

Dear Jake and Savannah,
Please put this money toward your adoption process and give GOD the praise!
"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:19.

And there was a check that will cover almost 10% of the adoption.

I do give all of the praise and glory to God, the One who placed beautiful people on earth to bless and encourage each other!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! 'tis the season for God reminding everyone that He is our provider.

    ReplyDelete