"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11





Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finished our Profile!

I finished our profile today! Well mostly. I printed a low quality copy to have our social worker look at to see if we need to make any changes. It is a little bit different format than most profiles I have seen, but then again, I haven't seen very many. So hopefully it is ok.  As soon as we get the ok from our SW we will have 8 copies printed. It will feel great to turn in the profiles and know birth families are looking at us as potential adoptive parents! I will post again when we are officially "waiting!" Funny, I can't wait to be waiting! haha

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I cant wait to wait either. And I cant wait to hear about who every your new little person will be. God is so Faithful and He gives each of us a role in this life and I am so happy that you are willing to Listen to God and take care of a child in this world. Raise them to be Who God calls them to be and help support them threw their life. Mothers are a blessing and You will be a great mom. God gave me 4 beautiful gifts and I remind myself that they are gifts and its my job to return them to God one day as best as I can. Its a hard job and its sometimes joyfull, sometimes fearful but always rewarding and I cant wait to hear your joyful stories and what this little one does to make you laugh, smile, and what blows your mind. Tust me that happens a lot! ha ha. I love you sweetie and I know this will be a wonderful exsperiance. I sure know motherhood is truely something I would never give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I am so glad to have so many great mamas in my life! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that comment, "I can't wait to be waiting." Seems like too many times in life we are tired of waiting :) Great attitude. So excited for you guys. Thanks for keeping your blog updated and keeping us in the loop of things. Isn't it exciting to know that God already has the perfect little child picked out to join your family?! Hugs to you both :)

    ReplyDelete