"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11





Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pictures

A few more pictures...it wouldn't let me upload more to the last post.

Is this not the cutest outfit! Love the shoes!

We are prety sure his hair will be curly since he is 3/4 black, but you never know. It is pretty straight now.

Cadan loves the wrap! He hangs out in it every time we go out somewhere. It keeps people from touching him with their germy hands too!

He loves the bath in this little tub. He did not like it in a big one though. I think he feels more secure in this one.

This is what our day consists of, and we love it! Jake has 4 weeks off work and I have 8. We are soaking it up!

1 comment:

  1. Cadan looks so tiny in that little tub. You need to post the cute knuckles pic too.

    ReplyDelete