"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11





Thursday, May 5, 2011

Home!

Our first day home was filled with many visitors! There is no lack of love and attention for this child!


Grammy and Grandma

Grandpa




Papa






 
Aunties and Cousin Taylor


Uncle Clay



It was a day filled with first encounters!

Our social worker recommended that we do all of the feedings and most of the holding, which we have done. Cadan definitely knows who his mom and dad are! We just love him so so much!

1 comment:

  1. It was so cute to see him turn to your voice when I was holding him. He does know who his parents are and he loves them.

    I am enjoying hearing everything and seeing all the pictures. G'pa & G'ma Lamb, and Crystal & Taylor are my favorites.

    Love from Grandma

    ReplyDelete