"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11





Friday, March 25, 2011

Books

I bought some fun books today...thanks to a Barnes and Noble birthday gift card from soon to be Auntie Crystal!

Today when Taylor (My 10 month old niece) came to play we were reading books and I realized I didn't have any baby books that appealed to the sense of touch!

So I bought...

                      and

Both have different materials for babies to feel on each page. :)

I also bought...



Since Black, White, and Red patterns and shapes are so great for a baby's development.

One last thing....


We want to introduce some basic signs to our baby, this looked like a low key book/flashcard kit!

All this for like $7 after using my gift card and a 10% off coupon! WooHoo!

Today we are also working on adoption funding...$10,000 to go! Prayers in that area are appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. all those books look great! I know even my 4 year old still loves all the books with stuff to feel inside. I am turning my kids away from toys and things and looking more to books for the kids. Anika read TWO chapter books in two days I was so impressed. of course were talking 10 chapters with about 3 pages each but for a 3rd grader (and with me not being a good reader when I was young) I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove books! I think it is great to start them young! Way to go Anika!!!

    ReplyDelete