"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11





Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dreams...

I had my first "pregnancy" dream last night. I dreamed we were chosen and received info about the birthfamily in the mail. (which I thought was weird because we were told we would get a phone call. The paper we received in the mail said the family was in the bay area, due 2/9/11, and having a boy and they were Jewish. Then the dream became very weird and random. lol But it was funny. Right before I woke up I thought, I need to call Rica and tell her the good news! Then I thought I better call our Social Worker to make sure everything was legit. Then I realized I was dreaming and woke up. Haha Have to document this just in case any of the details are correct! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment